Broken Auto Glass Claims with a Lawyer
Knowing Your Rights
When you have a broken windshield or when need a replacement or repair
- It is your right to choose whichever auto glass repair shops suit your preference and not to be dictated by the insurers.
- If your windshield is broken by accident and it is not your fault, you can request the one responsible for the damage to pay for the repair or replacement. If that is too much, you can negotiate compensation or mediate the situation.
- You can file an insurance claim with your insurance provider to cover for the damage.
Facing the Challenges
With the numbers and price of windshield replacement and repairs escalating at an alarming rate and provincial courts burdened with pending cases, the pressing need for efficient lawyers is more crucial than ever.
Many insurance companies are handing out a paltry sum of money for insurance claims, and many clients are getting tired of it. The insurers must provide full financial support for the auto glass claim. Otherwise, it becomes a breach of contract which can be settled in court.
Dragging the matter to court for a fair settlement is what most car owners hope for, but that is not the usual case as it takes longer than expected, leaving many frustrated and in debt.
Settling the Matter
- We can help you check your insurance coverage and equip you with legal advice,
- Represent you in court and claim your rights.
- If you are not satisfied with the judgment of the court, we can further create arbitrations and negotiate the compensation in your favour with the other party within the limitations of the law.
- The lawyer at Abi Law can introduce a collaborative law to find a settlement that can appease both parties efficiently.
If you need legal advice for your auto glass claims or any damages on your car, visit http://abilaw.ca/.